Friday, February 20, 2009

Corny , Bitsy , Itsy LOVE ... (sp)

I've never ever meet you in person
nor talk to you over the phone ...
yet your aura soothes me unexpectedly !

It's kinda weird and wondering,
indeed, you are as astonishing as a meteorite,
You landed in my MIND,
crash my SOUL and break my SILENCE , but
the most cruel part is you make me feel ADDICTED ...

what a FOOL !

Your supernatural, moreover your o ne of a kind
My God ... no words in my vocabulary
can describe how pathetic & sarcastic
I'am because of your PRESENCE ...




Isn't it exage or its just my consequence ?
Only me knows this one hence
thru my blog others can read this
and I'll hope you can read it too =))

I dont know what's the next move that I'm going to do..
I'm afraid, so scared, frightened and lack of confidence
to do things with regards to you.




With all of these, a weird and an unusual feeling
pop-up in my mind and affections
I don't know I'f I'm doing wrong or right
maybe yes , maybe no... Sorry I'm just
an imperfect pathetic bitch loner human being (of course)


but still , I'm feeling guilty,
a traitor and a backstabber ...






Do you think its getting unclear ?
Complicated ?



yeah , I think so, confused !










but I'm sorry , what most important is U !
I feel that your kinda totally unique
and absolutely different
Your like D.G and H.P , the way
You smile, poise and act ,
there's a common maneurism between the both of you, SERIOUSLY !


Hmmp, I'm hoping that your my other halves which was
seperated by ZEUS as stated in GREEK mythology...


I think...
"your quite enough for you to know and for you to feel
that I'm referring to you , my sorry"







P.S
I'M NOT AN EMO
!

No comments:

Post a Comment