Sunday, February 15, 2009

Genras & Moments in LPU's Profile






It's me , the emo side ? ahaha ^_^

I'm in the rufdeck of our school (Lyceum of the Philippines University - Cavite Campus) .


Staring downside, looking at the lagoon (do you see it ? Well , I guess so ) .
Its actually our P.E class on that time.
Hmmp, were dancing aerobics with the tune of ..
I['m sorry i've forgot ...
^_^









Yeah , I think were on the ROom 301 on that picture ^_^ . Its our Philippine Constitution class with Attorney David Garingo ...







Together with some of my classmates IT-103 ^_^







Smile ...











A class pic of ours (IT-102) . Room 209 ???



ahahaah , they were my classmates on the 1st sem here in LPU-Cavite .
Look, tehy like idiots ! (hahaha ^_^ kidding) ehemm , some of them are still my classmates belonging to IT-103 as of now.




Another class pic of ours ... Together with the former IT-102 , Sioson was still in this pic ... Well, unfortunately he's not our classmate anymore .... >.< id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5303583155556238626" style="DISPLAY: block; MARGIN: 0px auto 10px; WIDTH: 320px; CURSOR: hand; HEIGHT: 240px; TEXT-ALIGN: center" alt="" src="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_yuO1Sgfbw_o/SZocx8esxSI/AAAAAAAAABA/fydGcRNnpOk/s320/poise.jpg" border="0">


Oops , the Order of the Phoenix (zephyros_spercheios as my codename) ahaha
but Oddyseus and Hercules were not in the pic .

Auh , see you later ...










x_x

No comments:

Post a Comment