Sunday, February 15, 2009

programming , a mind-breaking yet enjoying field ...

my god , its really hard to adopt the environment of the PROGRAMMING subject . Well, a little bit I think . hehehe , Actually its kinda enjoying, very educational and will really test your LOGICAL skills.

For the first time your learning this field, its totally new. Its absolutely different yes excting as well. For me , its my chosen field as well as my future career. Moreover , especially WEB designing if I'd already know how to do it as well. ^_^

Were now on Object Oriented Programming , probably GUI !
Getting harder I think , but excitement is increasing much better.


You , are you an IT student or a ComSci student , what do you think.
Tell me some of your experience with regards to this field !...


Logging Out ^_^
revel_08

No comments:

Post a Comment