Friday, February 20, 2009

I hate this day coz its my birthday , nothing special at all...

uh oh , happy birthday to me ^_^

Still, its gonna be the same.
Maybe the only new was that , I celebrated this day on my new classmates -

IT-103 !!!



hehehe, yes its quite enjoying . In fact sornes and company give me a BADGGE
of FUSHIGI YUUGI ... my favorite anime ,



I treated them in our canteen , bought them some foods and thats it.


My birthday is totally ended after a few hours.

Nothing special, >.<
it will be special if you leave a comment ,

if you have a chat with me saying hi , can you be my friend ?

ahhaha, I'm to ambitous at all .

but that's actually my wish , to be your friend at all ...

hehehe


goOd day everyOne !


make me happy ^_^


I'm 17 years old na , happy birthday to me ....



=))

No comments:

Post a Comment