Wednesday, February 18, 2009

s2pid ... cupiD ... confeSsions




UNTITLED
by me

I can smile even w/ paiNs,
I can LaugH throughOut my soRrows,
I can bear D paiNs,
IndeEd, I suRvive on mY oWn...
I'am s2pid, I'am a no oNe
oRdiNary, SimpLe
yEt 1 of a kYnd,
EveRy1 is eNtitleD 2 be s2pid
but soMe abuSe d pRivileGe,
thEy soMe what lYk,
a moRon, a paChydeRm
and a mUdDle-headed...
MeEtiNg theM is a Rude XpeRience
buT daTs lYf....
aCcept d fact, acCept d realiTy
thAt woRld is,
impErfeCt, iNconSisteNt...
but be poStive,
'coz 4 eveRy ruDe XprIence,
thErs an XperiEnce whch is
mereLy cLose 2 perFection,
DreaMs, Hopes, Chances
thAt may eNter one'S
mySterIous lyf...
I ha8 betraydors,
judgMentals,
diScriminations,
and I h8 peopLe
who do not make of senSe
So disgustIng,
So annoYing,
So ridicuLous,
very irRitating!...
Im brutally frank but its tRue,
Im an opEn-miNded and uNderstaNding,
yet SometyMs so s2pid.
I'am seNstive, sEcretiVe
but not competitivE,
'coz i ha8 compaRisons
I'm wEird_deEpthinKer,
I'm aLone, though
I hve fRendsz dat
com4rt and inSpyrs mEh..
thRuh dis nonSense poEm,
yOu kNow d half of mE..
that's wat I'am
prOudLy 2 say im
_eLver_
_reveL_
"wHateveR"
totalLy diffeRent,
abSoluteLy terRifYing

"vow"
^_____________________^



want 2 suggets a title ?

just a leave a comment ....


tnx 4 viewing .



No comments:

Post a Comment